- Networking and information sharing. Being a member of AMHF will give you access to other people working with men and boys as well as men’s groups.
- Information. AMHF offers a wide range of information on any issue that affects the wellbeing of men and boys.
- Educational opportunites and training. AMHF offers a range of seminars and training activities throughout the year on topics of interest in the area of men’s health and wellbeing.
- National Conferences. The AMHF is responsible for the organisation of the biannual National Men’s Health Conferences and works with Indigenous men to provide support to the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Male Health Conventions.
- Membership. Join AMHF and help ensure the voice of men and boys is heard in all quarters of our society.
- All of our activities are discounted for AMHF members.
To download a membership brochure click here.
To apply for organisation membership online, click here.
To apply for individual membership online, click here.