Teenage boys struggle when they are not actively and adequately guided through their most challenging life transition – from boyhood to manhood.
And no good parent wants their son to struggle because he remains a boy.
‘Fathering Adventures’ guided “Rite of Passage” Son and Father Adventure experiences are a proven process that result in healthier relationships, a deeper understanding of one another, and new direction into the future.
This is a world class and magnificently beneficial opportunity for sons aged 13 years and over – no maximum age limit, and their Dads or father figures to experience together.
“Fathering Adventures taught me life-changing lessons. I made new friends, and made a best friend in a man whom I came to respect so much more…
(Tim Fenton – A son from Tweed Heads, Northern NSW)
When :- July 2-6, 2022 – Arrive by 12:30 pm.
For further detail :- Explore HERE… https://fatheringadventures.com.au/rite-of-passage-son-and-father-adventures .
Your financial investment :- $2,970 AUD (including GST) per father and son pair
- All transport ex. Townsville Airport (if needed)
- All accommodation at ‘Mission Beach Resort’(each father and son pair will have their own room)
- All meals catered by ‘Mission Beach Resort’
- All world class commercially guided and outfitted adventure activities:
+ Snorkelling on the outer Great Barrier Reef (with the option to upgrade to scuba diving)
+ White water rafting the Tully River (grade 3 & 4 rapids)
+ Hiking to the summit of Mount Tyson
- All coaching presentations:
+ The Prepared Son
+ The Intentional Father
+ Conventional Manhood versus Authentic Manhood
+ The 4 Marks of a Real Man
● Certain significant and special moments intentionally interwoven throughout the experience
Book Now to avoid disappointment!
Contact :- Darren Lewis – [email protected] – Mob. 0431 839 035