There are six shortlisted nominations for the 2019 QLD Men's Health Awards. This year we're celebrating the very best in male-friendly approaches to improving the lives and health of men and boys.
The nominations are:
- NT young Indigenous males health literacy research project
- Run with dad (prostate cancer initiative)
- OzHelp Northern Territory team
- Matt Hull, MATES In Construction, Mining and Energy Northern Territory Project
- Hoops 4 Health Aboriginal Corporation
- The Life Itself Movement
- Adam Drake, Balanced Choice Program
- Steven Torres-Carne, The Healing Foundation
You can read about each of the nominations here for NT here.