About this Event
Poker Face, in collaboration with Mental Awareness Foundation, remy’s and Aurelius, is hosting our second men’s charity game night to raise awareness for Men’s Mental Health, with both players and spectators welcome.
The evening will include:
- Introduction to Poker Face, the Mental Awareness Foundation and what we are trying to achieve together.
- Talk from guest speaker Josh Quarmby from Blokepedia discussing how they work to promote and encourage positive discussion around the issues impacting the lives of Australian men.
- Poker game, limited to 30 players, with prizes for the top 3 places (restaurant/bar vouchers for $250, $150 and $100).
- Opportunity to connect and network with other like-minded individuals.
- And lucky door prizes with all proceeds of the evening going to the Mental Awareness Foundation.
If you're keen to enjoy the atmosphere of a friendly game night, learn more about the importance of men’s mental health and what you can do to make a difference, please come along and get behind a great cause!
Poker face - save it for the table.