Teenage boys struggle when they are not adequately and actively guided through their most challenging life transition – from boyhood to manhood.
And no good parent wants their son to be a boy forever.
Our guided “Rite of Passage” Father and Son Adventure experiences are a proven process that result in thriving relationships, healthy identities, and clear direction for the future.
For boys, young men, & mature-age men, and their dads or father-figures.
A minimum age restriction of 13 years applies, however no maximum age limit applies.
11:30 am Saturday July 3, 2021 – 1:00 pm Wednesday July 7, 2021.
The Mission Beach region, North of Townsville, in Tropical North QLD... including the Tully River and the outer Great Barrier Reef.
Outdoor Adventure Activities?
The world-class, full-day, professionally-guided & outfitted group outdoor adventure activities include...
- White-water Rafting down the Tully River (experiencing Grade 3 & 4 rapids),
- Snorkelling on the outer Great Barrier Reef (including the option to upgrade to Scuba Diving), and
- Hiking to the summit of Mt Tyson.
No experience is necessary, as all instruction is provided by guides & outfitters.
$2,970 AUD per father-son pair (including GST).
That financial investment includes...
- All transport ex. Townsville Airport
- All private resort room accommodation at Mission Beach Resort (each father-son pair will have their own room)
- All meals (catered by Mission Beach Resort)
- All world-class, full-day, professionally-guided & outfitted group outdoor adventure activities (as listed above) throughout the days
- A presentation each evening for the fathers and sons together on topics such as “Conventional Manhood versus Authentic Manhood” and “The 4 Marks of a Real Man”, followed by some small-group (rafting group) discussion time afterwards
- Some significant moments that are intentionally interwoven throughout our experience together.