ABC calls for men to share impacts of a health condition
1 June, 2021
ABC Science is calling for men to share real life health stories for a new video series around the theme of, ‘exploring misunderstood men’s health conditions.'
Participants must be based in and around Sydney, aged in their 20s to 30s and have experienced a hormonal, psychological, neurological or sex-related health condition that has impacted their daily life.
Time is of the essence. Associate Producer Melanie Sauer is looking to finalise the stories this week and can be contacted on: [email protected] with the headline MEN'S HEALTH SERIES - NAME & AGE.
The short form video series will be published across social media channels. Health conditions might include:
Hormonal & Neurological Conditions
- Precocious puberty (or more extreme cases, like familial male-limited precocious puberty)
- Kallmann syndrome
- Infertility (sometimes related to hormones)
- Hair related issues – male pattern baldness or excessive hair
- Erectile dysfunction (sometimes related to hormones)
- Chronic erectile dysfunction,
- Peyronie's disease,
STIs (chronic and acute)
- Muscle dysmorphia