Become an AMHF member
As the peak body for men’s health in Australia, the Australian Men’s Health Forum has been championing Australia’s world-leading men’s health sector for around 20 years.
We’re at the centre of a broad network of individuals and organisations working together to tackle the social factors that shape men and boys’ health, and we place great importance on working with our members, supporters, and partners to continue this work.
As an AMHF Member, you will be joining a community of individuals and organisations with a common goal to build a stronger men’s health sector for the good of everyone’s health, to help us get Australia talking about men’s health, to work together to increase awareness of men’s health issues and share knowledge to help services get better at working for men.
Raising awareness of men’s health issues is the most important work we do. - AMHF Member
Our members are diverse and include people working with different populations of men including young men, older men, indigenous men, rural men, culturally and linguistically diverse men, and men who identify as LGBTQI+.
The issues our sector works to address include physical health, mental health, male suicide, relationship issues, fatherhood, social isolation, violence, and boys’ transition to manhood.
Our membership is united by a passion to make change in men’s health, understanding that the benefits flow to everyone, and developing male-friendly approaches to working with men and boys is one of the best ways to achieve this.
Why be an AMHF member?
The strong base of our membership – organisations and individuals – is creating momentum for change. A key way we contribute to building momentum is connecting the sector and working together.
Benefits of membership with AMHF include:
- Access to latest news, research and information on the social factors that shape men’s health
- An opportunity to collaborate on new campaigns and projects that impact men and boys
- Connecting with like-minded people and participating in events such as Men’s Health Connected as guest presenters
- Prioritisation on events you are running in our Men’s Health Calendar, supported by social media coverage on AMHF’s channels
- Highlighting your work and initiatives through articles and exposure on our website
- Contributing to the conversation about men and boys’ health through our online discussions, public events, online questionnaires and member-only surveys
- First access to new resources, reports and toolkits developed by AMHF
- An opportunity to showcase your resources and best practice case studies in our Working with Men hub
- Exposure for your organisation on the AMHF website with links back to your home page
- Connecting members with organisations who come to us requesting speakers
AMHF helps me to connect and collaborate with others working to improve men’s health. - AMHF Member
An AMHF membership starts at $10. You can apply as an organisation, individual or associate.