The Men’s Health World Congress, to be held at the Borneo Convention Centre Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia from 9-11 July 2020, is calling on submission of abstracts before 15 Jan 2020.
Announcement of results will be 15 March and confirmation of authors by 15 May 2020.
Submissions – either assigned for oral or poster presentation - will be reviewed by the scientific committee and are encouraged in a range of categories including:
- Policies, public health and epidemiology in men’s health
- Male-specific clinical conditions
- Health promotion, screening and prevention in men
- High-risk behaviour in men
- Mental health in men
- Using digital technology for men’s health
- Communication and engagement with men
- Other men’s health-related topics.
The abstracts should not exceed 300 words and must be submitted in English.
Fifty speakers will be presenting at the Men’s Health World Congress under the theme, ‘United for Men’s Health’ to underpin the organiser’s belief “in a comprehensive and holistic approach to promoting men’s health … through inter-sectorial and inter-disciplinary collaborations”.
The Conference will explore how gender identity, changing social and cultural norms shape men’s behaviours and their health.
“It is a goal to use MHWC 2020 as a platform to unite all men’s health stakeholders to discuss, debate, brainstorm, seek solutions and set directions for the future of men’s health.