This new workshop program provides a safe space to spend time with like-minded men working on what your purpose or meaning is in life and how you might achieve your purpose easily and with confidence.
You can also learn some new skills to help you plan for a more meaningful, happy, and contented life. Generally, for men over 50 who are retired or still working but men of all ages are welcome.
The program will cover these areas and more:
- What it is to be a man today - what’s changed in the world we live in
- Dealing with retirement and other changes and the challenges of becoming an older man
- Finding our sense of purpose and the role of compassion for ourselves and others
- A look at the tools of meditation & mindfulness and how they can help us develop a clear mind to relax and plan our future
- How we can fine tune our goals and find more support for any changes we decide to make
FINDING MEANING FOR MEN is facilitated by Greg Millan a men’s health promotion specialist with over 40 years’ experience in the men’s health and wellbeing sector. I am the author of “Men’s health & wellbeing: an a–z guide” and “Men’s Healthy Ageing Guide”.
COST: $120 for the workshop ,includes resources and a copy of the “Men’s Healthy Ageing Guide”.
To register email me at [email protected] with your name, email, which workshop date you want and phone contact details before 5pm on Tuesday 9 May.