Too many men are still dying far too young. But we now know what needs to be done. This webinar will highlight programmes and projects that have successfully engaged men and improved their health outcomes. It will demonstrate how the ideas and tips in Global Action on Men’s Health’s recent Delivering Men’s Health report can be put into practice.
This event has been organised by Global Action on Men’s Health and its official journal, the International Journal of Men’s Social and Community Health.
The speakers will include:
- Dr Kira Fortune, Coordinator, Social Determinants of Health and Violence and Injury Prevention for the WHO Western Pacific Region
- Zac Seidler, Director of Mental Health Training, Movember
- Michael Whitehead, Men’s Health Clinical Nurse Consultant, St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney.
- Dr Chin Hai Teo, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, University of Malaya.
- Peter Baker, Director, Global Action on Men’s Health.
The meeting will be chaired by Dr Anthony Brown, GAMH chair.
This event is particularly well-timed for Asia and Oceania. The webinar will last about 90 minutes.
To attend the webinar, please register in advance using this link. Once you have registered, you will be sent the Zoom login details.