Registrations are open for the Andrology and Sexual Update 2019 Day in Adelaide, taking place on June 14 at the Adelaide Pavilion.
Shine SA is presenting the world-class event, which features a host of national speakers on diverse topics relating to men’s health and their sexual health.
- Associate Professor James Ward, SAHMRI on the topic of Closing the Gap in sexual health for Aboriginal communities
- Dr Danae Kent, Sexual Health Physician, SHINE SA on the topic of prescribing testosterone to trans men
- Associate Professor Adam Bourne, Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health & Society, La Trobe University on the topic of chemsex
- Dr Jonathan Cho, Urologist, South Terrace Urology on the topic of male sexual dysfunction
- Dr Arman Kahokehr, Urologist, South Terrace Urology on the topic of androgen deficiency
- Dr Patricia Neumann, Specialist Physiotherapist on the topic of male pelvic pain
- Dr Brendan Kennedy, Infectious Disease Physician on the topic of update on the infectious syphilis outbreak in Australia
- Dr Bruno Radesic, Fertility Physician, Fertility SA on the topic of male fertility
The day is recommended for doctors, nurses and/or midwives, allied health professionals, and health and community workers.
Shine SA is a leading not-for-profit provider of primary care services and education for sexual and relationship wellbeing.