Registrations open for Andrology and Sexual Update Day 2019
Registrations are open for the Andrology and Sexual Update 2019 Day in Adelaide, taking place on June 14 at the Adelaide Pavilion.
Shine SA is presenting the world-class event, which features a host of national speakers on diverse topics relating to men’s health and their sexual health.
- Associate Professor James Ward, SAHMRI on the topic of Closing the Gap in sexual health for Aboriginal communities
- Dr Danae Kent, Sexual Health Physician, SHINE SA on the topic of prescribing testosterone to trans men
- Associate Professor Adam Bourne, Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health & Society, La Trobe University on the topic of chemsex
- Dr Jonathan Cho, Urologist, South Terrace Urology on the topic of male sexual dysfunction
- Dr Arman Kahokehr, Urologist, South Terrace Urology on the topic of androgen deficiency
- Dr Patricia Neumann, Specialist Physiotherapist on the topic of male pelvic pain
- Dr Brendan Kennedy, Infectious Disease Physician on the topic of update on the infectious syphilis outbreak in Australia
- Dr Bruno Radesic, Fertility Physician, Fertility SA on the topic of male fertility
The day is recommended for doctors, nurses and/or midwives, allied health professionals, and health and community workers.
Shine SA is a leading not-for-profit provider of primary care services and education for sexual and relationship wellbeing.