The shortlists for the 2019 Men's Health Awards have been announced and you can help us pick the winners by voting for you favourite candidate.
We've been overwhelmed by the number and quality of nominations this year and it's been a tough job to compile the shortlists.
This year we're on the hunt for great examples of "male-friendly approaches" to improving the lives and health of men and boys. We'll be choosing one winner in every State and Territory through a combination of our in-house panel and a public vote.
Voting closes at midnight on June 2.
So you can help us pick the winner in your State or Territory by following the links below:
- See the NSW shortlist and vote today
- See the VIC shortlist and vote today
- See the QLD shortlist and vote today
- See the SA shortlist and vote today
- See the WA shortlist and vote today
- See the TAS shortlist and vote today
- See the ACT shortlist and vote today
We'll be announcing the winner for the Northern Territory at the end of July.
The other winners will be announced during Men's Health Week (10-16 June) and you can come and join us for the award announcement at a men's health networking event in your State or Territory.